Every year our festival posters have reflected outstanding artistry and have been a favorite throughout the history of the festival. They have also provided artists a unique opportunity to let their work be seen by thousands of visitors attending the Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival. For our poster design contest, the committee looks for a design that displays the colorful history, heritage or scenic environment of the Valley of the Moon. The winning artist will receive a $250 honorarium, two tickets to Friday Night’s Gala, and their art will be featured at the festival.
Enter The Poster Contest Here.
Artwork Entry Rules:
- Must be original artwork
- Must be 18” X 24” or close to this size vertically designed.
- Electronically or digitally created art is OK
- You may incorporate the year’s theme. Not required.
- All entries must be submitted by April 20, 2018 no later than 5pm to Exchange Bank in Sonoma and must include your Name and Contact Information. Please deliver adequately protected. If you are submitting digital art, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the mission of the festival – a celebration of the grape bounty, community spirit and history of Sonoma – as your thematic inspiration.
- Must contain the following wording:
- 121st Valley of the Moon Vintage Festival
- September 28, 29 & 30, 2018
- Sonoma, CA
- Artist’s Signature