Please review the appropriate link below for all procedures and requirements. Note that food booths are responsible for complying with Sonoma County Health Department regulations. Failure to comply with Sonoma County Health Department regulations may forfeit your participation in the Vintage Festival.
Also note that all food booths must adhere to Sonoma county temporary food facility permit procedures. There are no refunds for failure to comply or forfeiture of participation in the festival. It is the vendor’s responsibility to comply with and obtain all necessary permits from Sonoma County.
The Vintage Festival board of directors reserves the right to decline an application for any reason. Each application will be considered on a case by case basis from year to year.
All items must be handmade by the Artist – No kits or items made from kits are permitted. Fine art and craftsmanship in wood, ceramics, glass, jewelry, metal, paper, mixed media, textiles, oil, watercolor, photography, and prints are acceptable.
If you are a returning artist from last year, skip to #2:
- Email 5 images of your work as well as a booth/display image, a short biography and/or a description of your work.
- Fill out the application below and pay the single 10×10 booth fee ($275) or double 10×20 booth fee ($550) plus a $25 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee via your debit or credit card. Your application will NOT be processed unless you pay the booth and application fee online using your credit card. Total booth fee will be either $300 for a 10×10 or $575 for a 10×20.
- Upon acceptance of your application a separate email will be sent to you regarding booth location selection. All applications must be received no later than August 31. Booth Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after July 31st.
- Booth selection will be prioritized by payment/documentation received. Once you have submitted all of the required documentation and payments you will be sent an email with a map attached instructing you to choose your booth site from the available spaces. You will have 48 hours to respond with your choice. If you do not respond within 48 hours the next in line will then choose their space and so on. Once you have chosen your space it cannot be changed.
To reserve a space for the Festival Weekend please fill out the Food Vendor Reservation Form. Check all that apply and return to us. Once reviewed we will forward the official application to you.
Return Reservation Form via:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 707-935-6819 Attn: Maria Toimil
- Mail to VOMVF Food, PO Box 652, Sonoma, CA 95476-0652
Application Process and Payment of Fees:
- Food booth fees are $275 for a standard 10X10 booth, $415 for a 10×15 booth or $550 for a double 10X20 booth. In addition to the booth fee a $150 security deposit will be collected at the time you submit your booth application and pay for your space. The security deposit will be held to insure you have completely cleaned up your area at the conclusion of the festival. Sign up and payment of booth fees must be received by the food booth committee no later than August 15. After August 15 the booth fee will increase by $150 due to NEW Fire Marshal Food Vendor Requirements. The Booth Fee and security deposit are NON-REFUNDABLE after July 31.
- Visit Sonoma County health services to insure you are in compliance with the permit procedures for temporary food facilities.
- Fill out the permit application and pay the fees
- Booth selection will be prioritized by when your payment/documentation is received. Once you have submitted all of the required documentation and payment you will be sent an email with a map attached showing your booth location.
We must have your application and payment received no later than August 31. Hours of operation will be Saturday from 10am to dusk and Sunday from 9am to 4pm. Remember that on Sunday the Vintage Festival hosts the 12K and 5K runs beginning at 8:00am!
- Fill out and submit the application below and pay the $100 game booth fee online using your credit card.
- Booth selection will be prioritized by payment/documentation received. Once you have submitted all of the required documentation and payment you will be sent an email with a map attached showing the location of your booth site. Once your space has been assigned it cannot be changed.
Info Booth (non-profits only)
We must have your application and payment received by the Vintage Festival no later than August 31.
Application Process and Payment of Fees:
- Fill out the online application below and pay your booth fee amount of $50.00 for a 10X10 information booth no later than August 31. Your booth fee is NON-REFUNDABLE after July 31.
- Please note that information only booths may not solicit funds from the general public attending the Festival.
- Booth selection will be prioritized by when your application and payment are received. Once you have submitted all of the required documentation and payment you will be sent an email with a map attached showing the location of your booth at the Festival.